KSMU welcomes applications from students from all countries around the world, we have the most diverse and vibrant international student community which makes us proud of being most trusted medical university around the world.
Courses for International Students
KSMU was the first medical university in Russia to offer full medical degree training in English medium. Under English medium KSMU has the right to train specialists on the spheres of pre-diploma (pre-medicine/course), diploma (M.D/undergraduate) and post-diploma (post-graduate) education.
Student of Ordinary Level (or any equivalent).
KSMU provides the opportunity for the students with O-Level qualifications or A-Level with low marks to proceed towards the Undergraduate program by enrolling onto the pre-diploma (pre-medicine/course). The duration of this course 7 to 10 months and will prepare you for futher studies at KSMU.
The subject to be studied in the pre-medicine English Medium:
1- Russian Language
Student of Advance Level (or any equivalents)
Applicants with A-Level education certificate may proceed to diploma (undergraduate program) either Medicine, Pharmacy or Stomatology (Dentistry).
The program is designed to train qualified physicians oriented to the practice of medicine. Standardised patients are used to evaluate medical students and residents ability to take patient histories, communicate with patients, and determine diagnosis and treatment. The curriculum offers a six-year program leading to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
The faculty prepares the students for career in pharmacy with a thorough understanding of drugs and diseases. The curriculum promotes interaction between pharmacists and other health professionals. The pharmacy curriculum offers a professional five-year program leading to a Master of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) degree.
The faculty offers a five-year program of Stomatology. The teaching-learning process is meant to emphasise the development of practical competence. Careful attention is given to the development of the students personality and work habits, stressing on personal skill that are key factors for successful careers.
This program allows the applicants with any incomplete B.Sc. or any equivalent qualification of 1st Degree to be accepted in undergraduate program. The administration office will process the applicants degree and will give the result concerned with the starting course of the academic year that one can proceed.
Russian Medium Courses
All applicant choose to study in Russian medium should study 7 to 10 months the Pre-University course in the preparatory faculty.
The subject to be studied in the pre-medicine Russian Medium:
1- Russia Language
To be accepted in KSMU you must have one of the qualifications as stated below:
* Advance Level (or any equivalents education).
* Undergraduate (or Transfer Credit).
After the Intensive Preparation Program you may choose one of the diploma education program as listed below:
* Medical Faculty – general medicine. Duration of the course – 6 years.
* Pharmaceutical Faculty – pharmacy. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Stomatological Faculty – stomatology. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Biotechnological Faculty – biotechnology. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Nursing Faculty – nursing. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Faculty of Social Work – social work. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Faculty of Clinical Psychology – clinical psychology. Duration of the course – 6 years.
* Faculty of Economy and Management in Public Health – economy and management in public health. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Faculty of Biotechnology (chemical technology of biologically active substances) – biotechnology. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Faculty of Preventive Medicine – preventive medicine. Duration of the course – 5 years.
* Faculty of Pediatrics – Pediatrics. Duration of the course – 5 years.
KSMU undergoes the post-graduate program as well, to offer graduates applicants to further their studies.